Tuesday, August 25, 2009

despair

I really enjoy the life and I am an optimist one...but even if you enjoy the life you mean just not survive. I am starting to getting enough of this ultra hard life. I can't even eat what I need, I cant even finish to pay my debt, I difficulty to finish my month with the money I earn. For now I am in the shit, I cant even afford my pass and my appartement rent... My family tell me to find the answer myself and wont help me. someome can tell me what I still have in a life like this? if it wasnt of my music I would probably be alrealy dead...but wtf I am not an emo! why I cant just get away of all those shit! I want to live my life and enjoy it like everybody could do it....

2 comments:

  1. O.O I'm sorry to hear things are not going well. :( Please don't give up, you are a bright spot in several people's lives... What can I do to help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me Bianca ^_^;

    Anyway~ I am always here for you. Life is a bitch and is constantly putting us down, sometimes we have to rely on inner strength or those around us to get through everyday.

    If you were dead, I wouldn't of made it that day we started talking on messenger. When I was in the hospital for those five days, I thought about you, Manda and Nyx. Your my protector in a sense and I want you here.

    ~B

    ReplyDelete