Friday, August 21, 2009

Who you think I am? and what I think I am

I am someome that everybody think they got the exact answer of: who I am. For some reasons they are always wrong so I will present myself



☆ Shima ☆

I want to start with what the people think about me, judging by the appearance

☆ I am the humoristic one☆
☆ I am the entertaining one.☆
☆ The leader the mighty one.☆
☆ The positif one.☆
☆ The black guardian angel☆
☆ The wall if you prefer.☆

People think they can hit me or hold themself without I loose any energy, like I would feeling anything .

☆ For them I am the brutal one,☆
☆ Androgyne comportement,☆
☆ I am a really hard character to understand.☆
☆ Nobody is able to see the bottom of my ocean. They just see the surface of it.☆
☆ Funny Shima.☆
☆ Strong person,☆
☆ Hard to stop and as many supposition hard to speak with too.☆
☆ I am really mysterious since I am too hard to know well☆

WHO I AM

I am a really deep person,
really unic in my kind.
Really funny of course since I am an humoristic one but not in the way you think.
I follow my goal to the end.
Really hard worker... I am a courage's pool on 2 legs.
I look really badass and I am badass also really intimidant...but who said that kind and badass cant be mixt togeter?
I am calm and coldminded.
Really logical.
High conversation is a delection for my soul.
I am a lonely Wolf.
I am not able to attach myself to nobody since I learned that you have to be so much careful with everyone if you dont want to suffer ...
People think I vant myself... for my I am humble and they do it for me.
I am the mysterious since I dont really speak about my emotion.
I dont like to express myself when I help person.
For me it's a gift and I do it for free. Even if some people misjudge me and thing that that I am a mean bad person
I have this unlucky touch that is always following me XD forcing me to work 1000x time than anybody elseXD
I take the life as simple as I can and I prefer enjoy it than depress in my corner.
For me everything is a gift, a treasure; everyfucking thing you have in your possession, dreams, food, life, good moment.
I am Really REALLY direct with everyone. The time is so precious I dont even have the time to confuse myself and the person. I save your time and mine and also I tell you the real things for upgrade your life.
I am a really open minded person. I have my own opinion and a really strong one but I love to hear different one since I am always searching for the truth.
I really love when people speak with me about opinion and especially when they got the courage to tell me what they think about me.
Optimiste going with the courage
I really love meet new persons;fat,tall,black,anything! more people more experience!
I want to live everything I can for give me good experience in my life! even if it's hurt!

I think it's enought for a somary but the better thing to do when you really want to know me is... speak with me!:)

1 comment:

  1. It took me alot of courage to speak to you. >.< But I glad I did.....Fuzzball!!! <3333



    ~B

    ReplyDelete