Friday, August 21, 2009

Why I hate Hello kitty

A lot of people having fun with this phobia and try to scare me with that little bitch.

Now I want to explain to the interested person why I dont like her.
First of all it's NOT a real phobia!
Of course there was some funny anecdote about this cat and I but there is a stronger meaning of this

Helly plotty stories

the first story was with my old guitarist of my old band. for the sake of the story we'll name her
Setsu (scene name)

This story happened when I was buying my first bass in a store. I was actually trying to "hold" the bass, oh man I can remember well how I was scared to break it XD and Setsu came with a tiny hello kitty guitar.
she said: hey shima looks at this guit!
Instead of showing me the guitar she just decided;by accident of course; to hit me in the face with it.

How can you hit someome holding a 2x bigger instrument in his hand with a /2 tinny hello kitty guitar.

It was a sign!(XD)

Later in the month I saw the most ugly thing in the world. they plotted something in my back!
I founded a picture...
Reita(bassist of The gazette) was holding the hand of who you think??!
HELLO PLOTTY HERSELF

INSULTINGXD
since this moment I started a war against the hello plotty clan~

Now for be more serious.
I hate this cat for one reason.
It's a stupid commercial cat and she's just the result of the humanity groupie's society
it's only a mode.
Before her we had bob square pants, tete a claque, I cant remember the others but everytime we had something cute and stupid loved by the teenager. I can understand that a 7 years old love hello kitty but why a 19 years old lady? and why so much people?! they can't find them own way?

Anyway I prefer the panda-_-''





No comments:

Post a Comment