Thursday, August 20, 2009

Why people always judge on the appearence?

I observed how people are reacting with me.
What they think, what they say.
I think it's horrible how people can open them mouth and just dont think about the consequence of all the vomit they puke.
I know I can be intimidanting with my "special aura" houuu~ or my presence and my appearance.
They treat me like I was a monster, The mighty guardian angel with the black wings...
You protect them they hit you instead.
They will never understand your action, hided by an illusion wall.
They prefer to think that you are the target to destroy.
You work your ass off to follow your dream. Instead of supporting you...
They grab you like death try to grab the life and try to bring you back to the underground level... even if you; for get the place you have now; passed by the abyss.
They are scared of what they dont know and dont even try to acknowledge themself of who you are; normal in a way they dont even know themself.
I hope one day the true will be said and the people will think about them action.
You dont know me in a certain way that's mean you can't speak like you was my friend.
The friend smile to you and hurt you in the back.
No more spine here milady and gentleman!
No more caracter! it's not because I know what I want in my life that you can't affront me for what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment