Friday, August 21, 2009

My band REIKON Rebirth

REIKON Rebirth


I am not here to present the band has: visual kei band from montreal, guitarist zossima etc etc no I want to say how they are important for me.

I dunno if my bandmember feels the same than me but here I will let myself go and say what I have to say about it.

They are my family, we are so different but so near in a way.
Even if sometime we dont really speak about our special relations all togeter
we can feel a special energy/aura
You know when you dont have to speak and the other one understand what you mean?
when REIKON started...before I meet akito zossima and shinkuu. the relation was so dirty and messy.I was not beeing able to follow my dream. When akito left for Japan I had no more energy everything was empty but. There was the first sign in a way. Even with all the distance we was able to continue to make our passion comes true.

I dunno why but since the beginning... I learn that I didnt have to speak with akito for he understand or the inverse. we wanted the same thing. I was understanding his aura even if at the beginning he wasnt speaking at all XD. Anyway I think it's really nice to see how he's evolving and incrase his own capacity.

After that there was the second miracle: Zossima and Shinkuu

Shinkuu is probably the one I can speak as my trueself in the band. I feel I can say everything I feel and he wont be scared even more he will speak back. I dunno for him but I really like to pass free time with him. even more when it's alone...I can start to learn who he is since I know that he got a deep ocean inside him too.

For zossima...of course I think we two are the 2 extreme of the comportement. Him, so flexible and easy going he's like the water: calm and fluid.Overwise me: hard and strong like the fire. direct and burning all the obstacles I meet. but even if we are the opposite... it's like attractive in a way. A french expression would say "les differences s'attire" and that making me loving beeing with zossima. he have such of a good positif energy! he's calming me down everytime I am flaming myself.

anyway for me Loosing one of them would be a real terror,so hard on my heart... I am starting to attach myself and I would call that a miracle after what happened in my other band.

anyway if I had to developp about reikon I would say it's like my soul/my life

No comments:

Post a Comment